Online Game Nakama to Sashi Off shitara Shokuba no Onijoushi ga Kita - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

Wait, what? NOOO! It can't be over yet! They didn't even kiss! ;___________________;

This series is so adorable and wholesome. I hope there will be extras? I hope Kumada-kun gets more love too. He's the best.

Ahhh,,, this feels kinda fast passed, especially at the end, but it was cute nonetheless!

Sad tho we couldn’t see what they do after they do became official lovers,, like show their official date please ack!-

Nope, nope, nope!! I need MOAARRR
They didn't even officially date -- like give me a kiss or SOMETHINGGG. Lol but this was a cute read (still hope we have extras)

Thanks for all the chapters tho!! ♡

I need so much more!!!!!!!!!!! Crying myself to sleep. So cute but I didn’t want it to end.....

WHAT? THAT'S THE END?? OMG???
Well, thank you Huffly Parfait Scans for your hard work on this series! It's been a fun ride.

I'm so sad it's over. 😭 This was really cute and funny. Really enjoyable. Thank you for the translation!

this was such a cute read!! i wish it were longer, but oh well. thank you for the translation!!

Waaa its so cute kinda wish it was a few chapters longer tho ; ; let me see them be in loooove

Fed-Kun's army
Lmao all the way huh

Thank you for the amazing translation!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
"and then they fucked" I wish
god. this ended so perfectly and all of this feels like it's the perfect end for an "oblivious protagonist", without making me pity Kuma (too much)
they developed a good relationship~ I like how he isn't exactly waiting for the "moment" or "restraining himself", he just didn't feel it was quite right. like those few words just made me flutter because it also shows that he is unsure ("this is what it means to have communication"), though he was proactive in trying to pursue the relationship, he wasn't overbearing.
Kuma fed me so much ship material, a true MVP to add to the supporting (stalking horse) character hall of fame

Users who are viewing this thread