Only Sense Online - Ch. 100

Dex-chan lover
Always hate it when a video game seals your items and spells, while the enemies have no nerfs placed on them in return.
Yeah, it's definitely aggravating when a fundamental part of the game is taken from you because of "reasons," especially when it just feels like a cheap way of trying to make the enemy seem harder. I'm hoping this ends up being the alternative for this trope, which is some sort of gimmick that can disable the bosses sealing or that can enable you to damage the boss via other means, then the limitations can be rather interesting since they force you to think outside of your comfort zone 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Eh sorry bout that
No need to apologize, I know getting access to, translating, cleaning, etc. can be rather lengthy, so I'm just happy and grateful to see new chapters of a series I love. I just forgot the circumstances and don't have time to go back and look for the context, so I was just hoping someone else was up for giving a brief recap 😅

Dex-chan lover
114 per rawkuma, if you really want it to be an anime then you can only hype it up like how sharing-la and Destiny Unchain Online
It sucks that A Playthrough of a Certain Dude's VRMMO Life got an anime adaptation first, even though it's not nearly as good and only came out a year earlier than Only Sense Online, though the two series being fairly similar has me crossing my fingers that Only Sense Online gets picked up for an anime in the near future too since it shows someone in Japan is interested in the concept.

Group Leader
It sucks that A Playthrough of a Certain Dude's VRMMO Life got an anime adaptation first, even though it's not nearly as good and only came out a year earlier than Only Sense Online, though the two series being fairly similar has me crossing my fingers that Only Sense Online gets picked up for an anime in the near future too since it shows someone in Japan is interested in the concept.
I feel you, it kinda sucks but kinda relieving

so if both skills and items were sealed, how did his little sister rev and heal him? c'mon man.

thanks for the xlation!

Users who are viewing this thread