Only Sense Online - Ch. 99

Dex-chan lover
It's already explained in the beginning I believe. It's basically a bug that lets you change into the other gender but it doesn't effect the physical body irl
And for one of these characters, he's still very much got a male mind and identity. He just grudgingly accepts people referring to him as female in-game since he can't really stop it.
Thanks for the answers. My mind would've just spun in circles the whole time if I didn't know. I don't like uncertainty even if it's about something so pointless lol

Dex-chan lover
well i think this chapter answer that guy that adamant they need to use "swimming" tactic in fight against this boss, pretty much show if you didn't have "Swim" sense you cant swim at all even they get it now still need to be leveled up to be decent use and its consuming sense point which those who tried to min-max hate unlike Yun(MC) who kind of hapzard in using his sense point but somehow still work albeit weaker

Dex-chan lover
It's always annoying when you kill a video game boss and they retaliate from beyond the grave or you get hit with environmental damage.

Users who are viewing this thread