Only Sense Online - Ch. 99

Dex-chan lover
Sound attacks like that must be a pain in VR.

Reliable sister. The older one.

I'd wonder about running on ice.

Melee range bow skills are kind of rare, and usually they're bashes or stabbing with the arrow like Legolas.

"It's dangerous up there."
Seriously? After the battle?

But of course he falls. Just to be saved by our hero.

Thanks, but you have uploaded the comic four times. Can you please remedy?
Seems like a bunch other mangas also got multi-uploads.

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh so happy to see a new chapter!

(Though I admit I thought it was 4 new ones at once and got super happy lol)

Dex-chan lover
goddamnit mangadex, I thought we got a multi-upload
still thanks for the fish

Dex-chan lover
Looks like Someone got angry that their internet is slow and spam click upload 4 times

He... I thought its quad release. Yeah, granted, quad release... of 4 same chapters XD

btw, its already fixed as of writing this reply XD

Group Leader
Oooh new chapter! And it's from a group I absolutely have no affiliation with and that makes me want to join their discord server right away! Just join the discord please...

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Ah, point blank bow art the "door breacher"...
XD...

So item triggering didnt count as attacking huh, nice bomb...
(OωO )...

Dex-chan lover
I've had this on my PTR list for a while, but I wanted to ask you guys a question if you don't mind answering. Is the genderswap aspect of this story strictly in the VR game, or is this one of those stories where MC somehow magically changes into his game character?

I'm fine with both scenarios, but I prefer to know going in so I don't stress over not knowing because my brain works in stupid ways.

Group Leader
I've had this on my PTR list for a while, but I wanted to ask you guys a question if you don't mind answering. Is the genderswap aspect of this story strictly in the VR game, or is this one of those stories where MC somehow magically changes into his game character?

I'm fine with both scenarios, but I prefer to know going in so I don't stress over not knowing because my brain works in stupid ways.
It's already explained in the beginning I believe. It's basically a bug that lets you change into the other gender but it doesn't effect the physical body irl

Fed-Kun's army
I didn't realize the upload went through, it gave me like 4 errors when I tried to post it last night so I assumed it had just failed. Sorry about the multi-upload confusion!

Dex-chan lover
Is the genderswap aspect of this story strictly in the VR game, or is this one of those stories where MC somehow magically changes into his game character?
It's already explained in the beginning I believe. It's basically a bug that lets you change into the other gender but it doesn't effect the physical body irl
And for one of these characters, he's still very much got a male mind and identity. He just grudgingly accepts people referring to him as female in-game since he can't really stop it.

Users who are viewing this thread