Only Sense Online - Vol. 10 Ch. 56 - The Age Reversal Potion and the Bow

Dex-chan lover
@vantablack35 - the way I see it, if you have full-dive VR technology, you have to try it out what it's like to be the opposite gender.
Maybe it's because I am such a completionist.

Dex-chan lover
People here really wanted that fairy drop dead lol. While i do agree I wouldn't want it near me at least she did something good for us (reader) this time

Dex-chan lover
The story's nice but this honestly seems like a terrible game. Can't even customize your character's hair without a large amount of crafting that your mandatory unchangeable companion which you can't dismiss just decides to fuck with, wasting presumably rare ingredients? Not to mention the ridiculous amount of real time that needs to pass after a death.

Progression content must be a fucking nightmare with no alts and a single wipe putting your party out of commission for 3 days.

"How's that raid going guys?"
"Well we wiped on the second to last boss and resets are in two days, so I guess we're starting from scratch. Oh except our healer only has Thursday and Friday off next week, so we won't be able to do another attempt until then. "

Oh man Onii-chan is TOTALLY done for now.

There's no coming back from this for him.

Dex-chan lover
man if there's a full-dive vrmmo i'd be happy playing as a girl. I'd wear cute outfit and bikini armor for the luls maybe grab some screenshot as fap materials

That fairy though, man i'd kill that fairy if i'm Yun. So obnoxious.

Users who are viewing this thread