Only Sense Online - Vol. 11 Ch. 61 - Mountain Man and Climbing Sense

@ChiLumi Nothing comes out of it though. The author just does it for the laughs. There doesn't seem to be real romance in the story. One possible ship would be Yun and the Material merchant(it's easier to remember her title than her actual name since most characters rarely use her name.)
Anyway, it also barely progresses. The only true "romance" is Yun and his love for taking care of pets.

Dex-chan lover
So cute Taku protecting his bro by pulling Yun closer. Such good friends. I ship it

mouse that double clicks is rather easy to fix. Though you might void the warranty of the mouse. My Logitech g502 did that and I managed to fix it by bending the metal flap inside the switch a bit. I replaced that mouse with a wireless one since it lost its PTFE skates and im too lazy to buy them since they are rather expensive lol(Logitech G603 which I love a lot better than the G502)

Double-page supporter
I love how Yun instinctively clung to Taku when scared and how Taku protected him too. Precious.

Woah! Thanks for another chapter so quickly! This chapter was full of laid-back precious particles. (о´∀`о)

Dex-chan lover
Is this chapter the first time we see Taku do something not idiotic in game (pick a non-combat sense)????

Seriously, for adventuring you need to be able to climb, swim and read but he and the majority of the "elite" players and beta-testers never bothered with either of those senses.

Wow how interesting! People can use the game to fulfill lifestyle hobbies rather than live out a fantasy life!

Monta%C3%B1ero_RZ.png

Users who are viewing this thread