Only Sense Online - Vol. 11 Ch. 62 - Bunker Bees and Night Climbing

Thank you!
But please switch to a lighter colored letting on your end page, so it's easier to read

@KTMT my suggestion: if cleaning, redrawing, & typesetting SFX is hardwork & kinda time consuming for you, you can just leave it be. Just add (* sfx: bam/slash) in white area intercolumn or side page. That way we can understand what happen and you dont need to so much hardwork just to write untranslatable words(?) and risking yourself to spoil the visual aspect of the manga (we know that lately SFX is included in manga not just as sound text but in visual arrangements & composition too, changing it always bringing some risk you change/lessen the quality of the drawing)

Dex-chan lover
Personally, I tend to ignore SFX while reading, especially in action sequences. Only in immersive/suspenseful scenes I'd argue it's worth it.

Having said that, I don't mean to belittle the effort it must have taken you to clean & redraw all that, so I applaud you. Thanks for your hard work!

Great chapter, but if the sfx are that much of a headache I think It should be alright to leave it as is and a just a note it the white spaces.

i would say just leave the sfx as it is, no need cleaned, or just give translation using smaller fonts near sfx
and then
just translate what actually matter, like da chat or skill names or others..

Dex-chan lover
you know you DON'T have to redo the SFXs, right? if it's too much just TL note it if it's really important.

Dex-chan lover
I never actually read the SFX. I mean, most scenes are already enough of a context to what the SFX are gonna be.

Group Leader
Hmm upon reading comments I'm glad thar everyone says that I don't need to worry a lot about translating sfx. I now feel kind of bad complaining about it. Like the card said I just like to complain, but I enjoy how the sfw come out when i put the effort in to them. I guess I'll consider whether or not I'm going to do that heading into Chapter 63. Thanks for all your concerns, keep on keeping on.

Users who are viewing this thread