Only Sense Online - Vol. 11 Ch. 63 - Camellia Oil and the Plateau Area

there has nothing about genderswap in the last chapters, no longer his real self appear. this makes him a girl that identifies as a guy in any sense. No drama about his gender or his true self (guy)

Fed-Kun's army
you'd think there would be a barber somewhere or he could just cut his hair. Game must be made by CDPR.

@es_kan because it is one of the easiest & most valuable invention? (Not most useful, but you know...)

Beauty is always come with a price. If you can give a way to be "beauty", some people would even pay you in gold. Just see the price of cosmetics nowadays.

In the past (middle age setting) this is even more true. The difference in caste means that you has a concentrated market target, and the target merketing is even full of cash and reliable chain of advertising (noble wives always flock together, gossiping and unconciously showing off/advertise your product)

Dex-chan lover
"Great for the hair" inside a virtual game...
Sure...

@refki
People do like to disregard how important "beauty" (attractiveness) is.

remember in most MMORPG everyone want to make their chars beautiful and cool at the same time
so yeah ofc this kind of item will be in demand

Dex-chan lover
To the translators:
There have been multiple points where there were no chapters for months. The fact that you are translating, at a rate more frequently than once a month, is a blessing that we the readers can't complain about.

Stay healthy,
and stay safe,
so that we can appreciate.

Dex-chan lover
I half expect that one trap doujin artist to do one for this series since Yun's right within his niche's strikezone except for the VR part.

Fed-Kun's army
I even ask myself "he is a girl or guy?" then i still remembered he is guy, but i more and more doubt it and think "it's fine if just avatar in the game, like a kirito in GGO." but what if he act like girl even more beautiful than real girl.... Oh sht......
it's complicated

Users who are viewing this thread