Onna Chara de Isekai Teni shite Cheatppoi kedo Zako Chara na no de Medatazu Heiwa na Shomin wo Mezashimasu! - Ch. 2.2 - Ether Scan

Supporter
20240223031647-b3c88f34.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Being a hero? No.

Being just a normal commoner? Heck yeah.

I get it, why risk your life when you can just eat and relax, though of course things arent going to be that simple of course.

---

But Claude is such a dad already, its really cute how quickly he basically adopted Susie.

Dex-chan lover
Ain't no way that's a body of a 13 years old!
If it's true, imagine what she would look like once she become an adult!
Rather than a hero, she looks more like a succubus!
:meguupog:
During my school days, I met several girls that would give our protagonist here a run for her money at an age of 12+. :pacman:

Though, the few I met later didn't change much over years, looking fairly similar in their 20-30s.

Group Leader
She's living the life of a noble's daughter while declaring to live like a commoner....

So she wants to be a maid in a noble's mansion?
I think she might mean commoner more in the sense of being a civilian rather than out fighting, in which case being a noble's daughter would probably count

Dex-chan lover
Do slow life if you want, but the weird rationale for it always bugs me

I.e. someone will immediately come kill me when there’s no present danger, have to protect “the scenario” or someone will come kill me even though my very presence changes the story, or plain old “I don’t want to stand out.” Even though everything you do attracts attention.

Users who are viewing this thread