Onna Chara de Isekai Teni shite Cheatppoi kedo Zako Chara na no de Medatazu Heiwa na Shomin wo Mezashimasu! - Ch. 3.2 - 13-year-old's determination

Dex-chan lover
I really like the fact that they took a moment to explain where monster come from and is such an organic way to put it and to really make you understand that monsters aren't just big exotic or aggressive animals, they're more akin to a virus.
Other works would just say "they come from another dimension" or just say "ah yeah the demon king made them" and this last one is more valid, like the sole presence of a demon king would create miasma, but I like that they're part of the system even without one.
Edit: They removed the girl's love tag, and immediately after a kid falls for her.... oh no! :wtf:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I really like the fact that they took a moment to explain where monster come from and is such an organic way to put it and to really make you understand that monsters aren't just big exotic or aggressive animals, they're more akin to a virus.
Other works would just say "they come from another dimension" or just say "ah yeah the demon king made them" and this last one is more valid, like the sole presence of a demon king would create miasma, but I like that they're part of the system even without one.
Edit: They removed the girl's love tag, and immediately after a kid falls for her.... oh no! :wtf:
Thats an incorrect tag edit tho. It should still be there.

Dex-chan lover
Nothing beats isekai with its good ol’ Child Labor
Or history, from what I remember mines used to value kids as worth two women each, I'm not good enough at math to determine how many kids lose their jobs if you get a donkey, but I think I read that they didn't want to risk useful animals like that, when women or even better children were available for expendable cheap labor. Probably why factories are hiring children again.

Dex-chan lover
No romance I no like him but I don't want him to die he's a nice boy but still no romance

Dex-chan lover
Or history, from what I remember mines used to value kids as worth two women each, I'm not good enough at math to determine how many kids lose their jobs if you get a donkey, but I think I read that they didn't want to risk useful animals like that, when women or even better children were available for expendable cheap labor. Probably why factories are hiring children again.
Kids can also fit in smaller spaces so they were valuble in mines and factories as they could get into places adults couldn't.
Hazards and all.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
"13-year-old's determination" next to the cover art and that impressive cleavage. Why make her 13, Author, why?

Thanks for translating.
I was also wondering that. The art is so pretty, the story is decent...why did he make her 13 and why did he open the story with a goon sesh from her end? Manga authors cannot be normal.

Dex-chan lover
There's no yuri tag on bookwalker. I really wish uploaders wouldn't just add tags based on a guess. I also just noticed the "13 year old" in the chapter title :haa:
Yeah I'm out

Dex-chan lover
For the record, the Girl's Love/ ガールズラブ tag is there in the WN, in both kakuyomu and syosetu, but how long before that tag kicks in the adaptation, or if it actually do at all, who knows, i think the WN having it was the reason they added it here in MD too, before removing it lol

https://ncode.syosetu.com/novelview/infotop/ncode/n5334ev/
https://kakuyomu.jp/works/16816927859377424916

Dex-chan lover
Am I missing something or did we skip over all the monster slaughter?

Dex-chan lover
Wait so this isn't Yuri manga? I clearly remember there was a "girl's love" tag in it

Users who are viewing this thread