Onna dakara, to Party wo Tsuihou Sareta no de Densetsu no Majo to Saikyou Tag wo Kumimashita - Ch. 16.1

Dex-chan lover
I bet Tanya will tame the dragon and it would turn into a waifu :smug:

Dex-chan lover
To the scanlators thank you for the hard work.
Man the author is bent on giving Ryan the worst fate possible.
How did he become the leader?

Dex-chan lover
Clearly, you don't work in the corporate world. I am literally dealing with the fallout from the real-life equivalent of this guy - who is the CEO of a client - on my other computer as I type this. Somehow, these assholes talk their way into leadership positions, screw things up for everyone else, and then manage to escape unscathed. At least the character here is on fire.

Dex-chan lover

Clearly, you don't work in the corporate world. I am literally dealing with the fallout from the real-life equivalent of this guy - who is the CEO of a client - on my other computer as I type this. Somehow, these assholes talk their way into leadership positions, screw things up for everyone else, and then manage to escape unscathed. At least the character here is on fire.
Oh man. Sing it, brother.

Seriously, though, these types of incompetents are so commonplace that it's disgusting. Over on Reddit, subreddits like r/prorevenge and r/nuclearrevenge are FULL of stories with people like this.

Onto lighter topics...

I'm calling it right now.

Cute widdle drago-girl is imminent.

And she will call them Tanya-mama, Lapa-mama, and Nadi-nee-san. ;)

Dex-chan lover
So when this arc finishes we're bound to be getting a hot fox-woman and a cute dragon-girl added to the party. Looking forward to it. Thanks for translating.

Contributor
Y'know, I just realized that this guy's clothes are way too tough for the kind of beating he took. If this had been a female villain up for a humiliating comeuppance, chances are the clothes would've been ripped to shreds a long time ago. He's still lucky indecent exposure isn't part of his humiliation package. Well, the dragon can still have a say about it though.

If the dragon isn't gonna serve as a plot device for skill demonstration, this is likely going to be an ally to them instead. Acceptable, and probably the better long-term option.

Users who are viewing this thread