Onna dakara, to Party wo Tsuihou Sareta no de Densetsu no Majo to Saikyou Tag wo Kumimashita - Ch. 20.2

Dex-chan lover
This arc is so blunt and boring
The whole point of it is to get Katherine to join the team, but the conflict is so fucking stupid, that it just feels like a filler episode
Did author run out of good ideas or smth?
If you feel so then I think you’ll only find things to be cringe worthy from now on. Be prepared for that.. the translators have pretty much caught up with the manga. It’s great to see a female mangaka pen a yuri material but I wish she would flesh the male characters more instead of making them 2D

Dex-chan lover
So Sexy Tsundere Kitsunemimi Sorceress Kathy-chan became Sexy Tsundere Kitsunemimi Miko Sorceress Kathy-chan now? I am sure I can make her title even longer with time.

Tanya sure is scary. Like an actual scary person. Luckily she is a good natured person though.

Also this arc feels kinda bland so far? Like Kathy is cute yeah, and now it feels obvious that she is going to join the party. But it doesn't really feel this part bridges into Laplace's, Nadine's or Kathy's story or character.

Dex-chan lover
Also this arc feels kinda bland so far? Like Kathy is cute yeah, and now it feels obvious that she is going to join the party. But it doesn't really feel this part bridges into Laplace's, Nadine's or Kathy's story or character.
The light novel does a better job of connecting the dots. The manga adaptation of volume 2 has condensed a bit of the story. The adaptation of volume 1 was more 1 to 1.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translation! Feel like they could’ve done better with this arc, but still nice! Maybe make an actually cool male character ??

Dex-chan lover
Decent men must make up like 0.001 percent of this world's population. They're rarer than 4 leaf clovers 🍀.

Thank you for the translation you dynamic duo (...I would have preferred if Katherine kept her bikini armor but alas. So much for adhering to DQ logic).

Dex-chan lover
My dudes this manga played its hand ages ago. People have pointed out this was written in direct response to unfair sexist practices in Japan. If you're still complaining about the guys this far in then you have nobody to blame but yourselves.
Exactly. And it isn't even that unrealistic either. These shitty things happen today. This chapter is about consent and how, because of Japanese "do not cause a fuss" society, not speaking out is a huge issue.

Women only cars in trains are a thing because of this shitty behavior. Women aren't getting married in Japan because of how they are expected to quit their jobs and be housewives. (also the no time anyone has due to the work hours but that is a different issue)

Hell, in fiction we have the "it isn't rape when your eyes have hearts in them" which is the IRL issue of "hey it isn't rape since she enjoyed it"

Some anvils NEED to be dropped, and the ones in this manga are ones that people don't want to talk about.

Dex-chan lover
That big bald dude gonna get his butt kicked and his hair regrew and bald again.

Dex-chan lover
Laplace must be part Namekian, she has clothes beam after all
She did it to her and Tanya's clothes before. If I remember right they are made out of the usual armor.
Armor just like the one Katherine is wealing under her clothes (that are likely also made of armor)
So... yeah, as I mentioned before she is probably a tank right now.

...seriously, that is his argument?
I outgrew this kind of thought when I was... I think 5, but maybe 4? when I asked my parents to let me check videogames on a supermarket, they did not answer so I went because "they did not say no", and got scolded when I got back.

Users who are viewing this thread