Onna dakara, to Party wo Tsuihou Sareta no de Densetsu no Majo to Saikyou Tag wo Kumimashita - Vol. 5 Ch. 26.1

Dex-chan lover
I think Maxwell is really considering them, as he waits for their conversation to finish without even attacking while walking really, really slowly. Probably, he also takes a break once or twice because of how long their conversation is.

Mr. Bean Waiting

You know wouldn't it be hilarious if Laplace just say "He have a weapon of mass destruction? What a coincidence, I also have one. Lets make our Weapon of Mass Destruction Clash!" LoL moment when the Heroes also have a Weapon of Mass Destruction.

Group Leader
Maxwell, been trying to create WMDs? Well, well ..., 'Murica need to hear about this so that they can bring their freedom to this country.

Contributor
Katherine has redeemed herself more than enough, I'd like to see her survive this. Meanwhile, BBEG has been plotting to take over the country for centuries, playing the part of a royal sorcerer until such time that the ace up his sleeve is ready, whatever this WMD is that he's developing.

Users who are viewing this thread