Onna Kishi Juku ni Nyuugaku Shitara, Otouto Skill de Mugen Amayakasare!? - Ch. 1

Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2019
Messages
59
Dahek is this story 😂
But alright I think I'll sit through for a few more chapters
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 29, 2024
Messages
2,051
So was his sister only so strong because she was being buffed by his skill? If she knew that why didn't she tell him? Also if the buff was the only reason she was so strong it makes sense that she would not want to go to the school where would be exposed that she is in fact very weak.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 13, 2019
Messages
4,555
As crazy as that headmaster is, I've seen worse (arguably) from Vellatrix.

And of course, the first female knight we meet is angry and psycho.

Don't see an adult tree being used as a weapon that often.

Could have gotten a worse skill. At least he's surrounded by attractive and competent women who can be affected by the skill.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 8, 2023
Messages
1,740
Araa, araa! Absolute peak!

I also suspect his sister's strong actually his buff.

Thank you for introduce this series. Bookmarked!
 
Contributor
Joined
Jan 18, 2018
Messages
3,158
Honestly his skill It ridiculous as F, but it also OP, It just Enchanter Buff without side effect
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top