Onna Shogun x Heisotsu - Ch. 19 - Defeat

Dex-chan lover
Dude.... I mean I guess since she's going to be a leader but still. You lost to a little girl? How pathetic are you?

Sure the heroine isn't looking for strength but like come on. Have at least enough strength to where she doesn't have to worry about you.
"Shikikan... You pervert..."
I honestly just hope that's the right one I forgor

Dex-chan lover
I also want a hot tsundere to lay her braless boobs on my face....

aware-despair.gif

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, does she even wear a bra under there? Not that I'm complaining, but still.
I don't think they have bra invented during the Middle Age. It was until the mid 19th century that the first bras would appeared. The closest thing they have would probably be corset which will be wear with fancy dress like the ones that the lil sis is currently wearing or chest rope, you would know if you watched Mulan, but those things are notoriously hard to breath in and really tight so you wouldn't want to walk around with it all days

Dex-chan lover
Well, if he beat the princess he would probably get hanged, so I guess it's a good outcome
It's a duel that was sanctioned and demanded by the princess herself. If he had defeated her without killing her and she tried to execute him for it, it would be equivalent to her sentencing a man to die on a whim. That's an abuse of power that would undermine trust in and authority of the monarchy and paint them as tyrants, and is how revolutions start.

And if that happens, you know the commander would be slicing off royal heads herself.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think they have bra invented during the Middle Age. It was until the mid 19th century that the first bras would appeared.
There were bras in Ancient Rome, called strophium. You can see them on frescoes, too.
Villa_romana_bikini_girls.JPG

In the Middle Ages, a woman would more likely wear an undershirt (chemise). It wouldn't be quite as noticeable as a bra, but then again, in the Middle Ages there wasn't any latex to make the nips quite as visible as they are on the second page, either.

Dex-chan lover
Dude.... I mean I guess since she's going to be a leader but still. You lost to a little girl? How pathetic are you?

Sure the heroine isn't looking for strength but like come on. Have at least enough strength to where she doesn't have to worry about you.

Do we even know the strength of the princess? For all we know she can be near the commander strength.

Users who are viewing this thread