Onna Tomodachi to Kekkon Shitemita - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The ideals and realities of married life

Dex-chan lover
Yep, rule 5 is gonna become a meme for this series.

In fact, that panel in itself could be an interestin meme format.

As always, thanks team for teaching me something new every single time

Dex-chan lover
I'm joining in on the ''rule 5 is gonna be hell at some point'' movement 😥 Kurumi looks very much in love already and Sera isnt quite there yet, that much is clear.

Dex-chan lover
@Satirox i was thinking the same, well with the exception that none of them are in love with each other as far as we know

Group Leader
Rule 5 is killing her ;(. Kurumi seems like she's already in love, I even got that impression from the first chapter. I think she probably realises it herself already. Maybe she should add Rule 6: If one of us falls in love with the other, she should tell her! Well, cute chapter!

Dex-chan lover
First things first, JQ's translator note intro panels always crack me up, the hamster collecting the garbage was SUPER CUTE and when the coworker said "the person you marry should be someone who earnestly does their share of the housework" I thought "hmm... I mean, sure, but I think there's something that's more important than that isn't there? Like a little something that's ends with 've' and starts with 'lo'? No?" lol

But as for the big topic, instead of preemptively freaking out I'm gonna point out a BIG silver lining here and a reason why everybody should be excited about rule 5 existing. Sure, it points to some drama in the future (though I doubt it's gonna be too dramatic, I bet it's just gonna be one of them thinking the other is in love with a third person when that's not even the case), HOWEVER, it also means that this manga won't just be "these two girls are married, but they're basically roommates and there's not much development", it means love will eventually play a big part in the plot and, ofc, that they'll eventually fall in love with each other after the expected little drama.

Basically, rule 5 existing confirms that there's gonna be real development in the future, which is great.

Ank

Aggregator gang
"I cant stand sandwich"
"Ì cant stand when she came to my home"
"rule 5"

Dex-chan lover
It seems that rule 5 was established by Kurumi. Now how will that work with "the one who made the rule end up breaking it first" foreshadow.

Dex-chan lover
Damn... Kurumi is so immature. Kind of annoying how lil interest shes showing to make things work. Dont even seem like they spend much time together since shes so "busy".
At 1st ive thought Ruriko had feelings for Kurumi since she came bk to Japan and immediately rush to started the marriage process. But guess i was wrong, from how she explained to her co-worker and also the "that" guy seems to interest her from her reaction. It wouldnt focus on the 5th rule at the end for nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread