Onna toshite no Shin Seikatsu

Group Leader
couldnt have asked for a more descriptive description description changed

but why a cat girl though

is a Reindeer
VIP
Seems like there are three known volumes for sale, each sold at Comiket 93, Comiket 94 and Comiket 95 respectively. All raws available on Pixiv. Good luck whoever picks up the series, it's over 750 pages long to catch up

Fed-Kun's army
This has at least 785 chapters from what I last checked. Hope the translations are fast.

Dex-chan lover
@Sabruness there's a total of 906 works in this manga, 170 if those are just regular chapters, and the rest are probably bonus chapters and other extras, yeah I highly doubt anyone is gonna bother translating all that unless they absolutely love this manga

edit: wait there seems to be even more chapters, like 200+ but they are completely out of order, who knows how many chapters there are without going though each of the FIFTY-ONE pages just to figure it out
edit 2: oh I just noticed that each chapter is 1 page so that would be better I guess

Group Leader
hmm...i renember this artist hentai, there are a girl who become something like god, wonder is she the one make him a girl ?

Sorry I couldn't upload a chapter today, I wasn't feeling in the mood. To make up for it, I'll try to upload at least 2 chapters tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread