Onnamaou-sama wa Yuusha-kun o Taosenai. - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Like covid and the so called "vaccine",
Good example of
1. Not thinking about what they hear or read.
2. Ruining themselves and others because of it.
Even now you'd prb get 50% or more not knowing what a vaccine is when asked. "A cure" they'd tell you...

Edit: Hahahaha look at all these braindead people that do silly emote responses because they do not understand anything about the covid event, they prb seriously believe that it was "an unfortunate plague of modern times" and that "if not for the vaccine it would still be a threat" Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
You sound like one of those Nurgle cultists there.

Dex-chan lover
The others have had some valid points, but IMO the reason they fear him is because such a young child harbors enough power to fight on the same level as the demon lord. It was also mentioned that he has anger issues.

So basically they see him as an emotionally damaged, unnaturally strong, immature, orphaned child, who spends most of his time fighting monster or "training" to fight the demon lord.

Not exactly the description of someone I want playing with my kids. Not just because of the potential for then to get hurt, but also because heroes attract all sorts of weirdness to themselves.
that's a lot of assumptions and what if's.
i only see a bunch of people who are afraid and suspicious of a cute little boy for no disernible reason.
If that was actually the case, as you say, then it's quite poorly put on by the author, leaving a lot for the reader to asume (like you did just know).
Not saying it ISN'T the case, just that it is poorly communicated.

Dex-chan lover
My guess is that the real reason they isolate him, is that it would be more of a risk to house him.
Because demons might attack the village in order to kill him.

Thanks KappaBeast for the translation

Dex-chan lover
that's a lot of assumptions and what if's.
i only see a bunch of people who are afraid and suspicious of a cute little boy for no disernible reason.
If that was actually the case, as you say, then it's quite poorly put on by the author, leaving a lot for the reader to asume (like you did just know).
Not saying it ISN'T the case, just that it is poorly communicated.
Oh I fully agree with how stupid it is, only that it what the author is trying to imply.

Fed-Kun's army
This took a dumb turn, at the moment I think it won't get in the way of my OneeShota thing. Thanks for the meal!!

Dex-chan lover
Poor lil thing... Ah juss wanna wrap him up in a fluffy quilt and give him a hug.
... Makes me wonder. Where, precisely, is the Hero sleeping? I hope he has a treehouse or at least a tent and sleeping bag.

Supporter
Look.... author-san... a story doesn't NEED conflict....
I would say that, funnily enough, the one conflict the author hasn't given us is...the central one. Chapter 3 tells us the line of Demon Kings have the responsibility of protecting demons from the Hero, and here in chapter 6 that the hero's destiny is to defeat the Demon King. Anything else about the conflict between the races (since when did it start, what was the cause, has it been continuous or have their been breaks, etc) haven't been established.

Dex-chan lover
don't wont to make him angry? then do everything that would make him hate you, by isolating him, an never being kind to him, even if he saved your daughter, that will be the best course of action.

Dex-chan lover
My guess is that the real reason they isolate him, is that it would be more of a risk to house him.
Because demons might attack the village in order to kill him.
And it is still stupid, because demons will attack the village anyway. It's not like they know the Hero isn't living in the village.
And if the demons have excellent spies (like the Demon Queen), they will know he regularly visits the village, and can make demonic plans (like taking the entire village hostage, or killing the village to demotivate the hero).

Dex-chan lover
And it is still stupid, because demons will attack the village anyway. It's not like they know the Hero isn't living in the village.
And if the demons have excellent spies (like the Demon Queen), they will know he regularly visits the village, and can make demonic plans (like taking the entire village hostage, or killing the village to demotivate the hero).
I don't know if they would attack the village, as it's just a small village on the outskirts; it would get a response from the Knights or adventures or whatever. If they were going to attack anywhere, it would be somewhere with more resources and strategic use.

Users who are viewing this thread