Onnamaou-sama wa Yuusha-kun wo Taosenai. - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
That freshly washed body needs some after bath moisturizing. Especially the well crafted core muscles.

Dex-chan lover
That freshly washed body needs some after bath moisturizing. Especially the well crafted core muscles.
why would you moisturize after a bath? it's not like you can get any more moist than being full on submerged in water. if that's not enough to moisturize your skin, then i doubt any sort of artificial moisturizer's gonna be able to do it.

Dex-chan lover
A wound you say?
Sst1Hkc.jpeg

Could it be an… “axe wound???”
I dun git it

Dex-chan lover
why would you moisturize after a bath? it's not like you can get any more moist than being full on submerged in water. if that's not enough to moisturize your skin, then i doubt any sort of artificial moisturizer's gonna be able to do it.
Bathing too much / too long will remove your body's outer layer of oils which protect the skin and keep its moisture intact - causing the skin to dry out, requiring moisturizing. Now, your body will do this on its own eventually, but artificial skin moisturizers are helpful in hurrying this along and preventing skin from cracking.

Dex-chan lover
GOD MOTHER FUCKEN DAMN.

Eh hem, I mean

COME HERE BROWN WOMAN TIME TO RACE MIX.

sorry don't know what's come over me.

Supporter
Surprised the author didn't ham it up with the oneeshota jokes in this chap.

Instead it was a surprisingly wholesome chap, even though they where both naked.

Felt more motherly than snu snu bait.
The boy is legit a surrogate son. Nothing horny, just her playing step mother to a son that idolizes her for what she is. Outside of lewdness it's actually pretty cute.

t28

Dex-chan lover
Demon king has already been defeated 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
Bathing too much / too long will remove your body's outer layer of oils which protect the skin and keep its moisture intact - causing the skin to dry out, requiring moisturizing. Now, your body will do this on its own eventually, but artificial skin moisturizers are helpful in hurrying this along and preventing skin from cracking.
ah yes, using artificial products to restore the skin/hair to its "natural state". the logical equivalent of saying: "today i will clean my car using the BigBrand(R) Totally-Not-Sandpaper-Coated Cleaning Sponge(TM). Egads! look at how scratched the paintjob was under all that grime, i would never have noticed it if weren't for Cleaning Sponge(TM)'s cleaning prowess! Thankfully, BigBrand(R) in their infinite thoughtfulness have anticipated this outcome, and are selling the BigBrand(R) Car Crayons(TM) at only $179.99 a piece, allowing one to restore their car's paintjob to its full original lustre! Whatever would we do without you, BigBrand(R)?"

but fr though, moisturizer sounds like a manufactured solution to a manufactured problem.

Dex-chan lover
ah yes, using artificial products to restore the skin/hair to its "natural state". the logical equivalent of saying: "today i will clean my car using the BigBrand(R) Totally-Not-Sandpaper-Coated Cleaning Sponge(TM). Egads! look at how scratched the paintjob was under all that grime, i would never have noticed it if weren't for Cleaning Sponge(TM)'s cleaning prowess! Thankfully, BigBrand(R) in their infinite thoughtfulness have anticipated this outcome, and are selling the BigBrand(R) Car Crayons(TM) at only $179.99 a piece, allowing one to restore their car's paintjob to its full original lustre! Whatever would we do without you, BigBrand(R)?"

but fr though, moisturizer sounds like a manufactured solution to a manufactured problem.
That (overly-sassy) argument could also be applied to bandages, lol.
"Why bandage my wounds when it will heal over by itself eventually?"
Because the issue is doing it fast.

Fed-Kun's army
please adopt the tiny shota hero, i am getting died from the diabetes here!!
Thanks for the meal.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh i believe that the Hero, in his inocense, was talking about other "wound". My mind its so dirty

Users who are viewing this thread