Onnanoko Gare! - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Lesson 6: Baseball

Contributor
Ah I'm sure it'll work out. She's been... relatively cool so far

Also that food looks good. Baseball, fashion, cooking... I'm jealous

Dex-chan lover
Wholesome as always. Although, it seems like Shinobu's got a bit of a dark past and was on the baseball team as well. What a coincidence.

Her friend's reaction is all kinds of worrying, though.

It's kind of expected story-wise for her to be freaked out a bit since 1)reality is really different from what she expected, 2)author's usually like putting in some sort of conflict and we're now a good bit in for some to finally show up and 3)rui's been shown to be a little too carefree, so of course she'd be worried for her friend, but I hope she can quickly see that shinobu's a good person and get over any prejudices sooner rather than later! Maybe even join in on the friendship a little bit lol

Tbh this gal is so lucky in a young age who has a someone who encourages her endlessly is very nice... I'm jelly

Double-page supporter
There probably isn't a female league because it'll suffer the same fate like the WNBA, which is a boring liability. But I don't know how big Baseball is with Japanese gals so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
@tatsgato
why did you line out the reasonings, they're all valid.
@Risely
It's weird how this is common sense yet this isn't widely practiced .

Banned
@ribbitribbitsaga

There are some exceptional women out there who love doing their sport. If their will and determination is unbreakable, I don't see why we wouldn't let them in the men's baseball.

But I might be neglecting a few reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread