Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Tsumiki Plays Baseball

I just finished reading 1 – 6 chapter.
To be honest, I don't like Senga because of his attitude when he asked the Tsumiki to let him suck blood ( I know it is not NTR bait and just a cookie for him ), I'm not sure if that was intentional, but maybe he could ask friendly.
And now I know he just a straightforward guy, but my first impression of him was really not good.o_O
Anyway I still love this comic and I will continue to support the author.:hearts:

Btw I still have some questions about Chapter 3,
1. Why did the Tsumiki looks reluctant when Senga asked to suck blood, but still agreed?
2. Why does the Tsumiki seems to have no reaction after the MC dogeza?
Can anyone explain to me ? ( Or maybe I am overthinking :ROFLMAO: )

Dex-chan lover
There is literally a controversy about it on the Japanese website because they keep deleting all the negative comments lmao
just keep closing your eyes and plug your ears though There is No War in Ba Sing Se after all!
If I could read Japanese, why would I be here?

In other words why would you expect me to think you are referencing something that happens on another site in another language? If you make a comment on this site, is it not resonable for me to assume you are talking about what happens on this site.

You should know that not everyone has the same knowledge and point of reference that you do.

However I am a benevolent person and will forgive you this amazing display of ignorance.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
with vampire boy misunderstanding cleared up, im liking this group of friends

Dex-chan lover
I just finished reading 1 – 6 chapter.
To be honest, I don't like Senga because of his attitude when he asked the Tsumiki to let him suck blood ( I know it is not NTR bait and just a cookie for him ), I'm not sure if that was intentional, but maybe he could ask friendly.
And now I know he just a straightforward guy, but my first impression of him was really not good.o_O
Anyway I still love this comic and I will continue to support the author.:hearts:

Btw I still have some questions about Chapter 3,
1. Why did the Tsumiki looks reluctant when Senga asked to suck blood, but still agreed?
2. Why does the Tsumiki seems to have no reaction after the MC dogeza?
Can anyone explain to me ? ( Or maybe I am overthinking :ROFLMAO: )
1. It's more like sarcastic "Fine, since there's no one else, here's some lunch". Its begrudged generosity.
2. It's more like she's taken aback at the extreme reaction to MC. I'd probably have the same reaction, and just stare completely bewildered.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure exactly what happened but it sounds like the author was in a traffic accident and, either through injury or other means, has to take a small hiatus. Hopefully they'll come back okay and this won't become a Ruri Dragon thing. Also I'm shocked honestly that there was actually fallout on the Japanese side of things as well with the vampire, I know I complained back when it happened along with many others but I've moved on with that especially after the amusement park chapters, surprised it's still sticking around at this point.

Dex-chan lover
wait what? what controversies? ... I missed something didn't I...
It's about comments to chapter 3. NTR-related drama continued for a while. Because a lot of people had trauma about this, either IRL or from some manga.
I feel like the cast got too big too quick. These types of comics work better when they slowly introduce a big cast regularly like special one off chapters but just the main duo more regularly for the most part
If you don't get distracted by the side characters, that's exactly what's happening. They introduced MC, they introduced Tsumiki, they introduced the vampire. Now it's the notebook girl's turn.

If I could read Japanese, why would I be here?

In other words why would you expect me to think you are referencing something that happens on another site in another language? If you make a comment on this site, is it not resonable for me to assume you are talking about what happens on this site.

You should know that not everyone has the same knowledge and point of reference that you do.

However I am a benevolent person and will forgive you this amazing display of ignorance.
Also I'm shocked honestly that there was actually fallout on the Japanese side of things as well with the vampire, I know I complained back when it happened along with many others but I've moved on with that especially after the amusement park chapters, surprised it's still sticking around at this point.
You don't need to be able to read Japanese to know Japanese fans can be even more unhinged than Western fans. There have been plenty of incidents.

Also, why does this manga attract the worst kinds of autism?

Everyone not just here to enjoy a comfy ride please go and stay go.
As an autistic person, I don't think "autism" is the right word here.
Also, it's the "comfy ride" that is the problem. The manga seems to promise a comfy ride, but many people do not feel comfy with some elements of it. Maybe it's because the author of the manga is a woman and she does not fully understand the male audience's hearts (or does not care to understand in the first place, because it's meant to be a reverse harem).
Just install an AA gun.
There must be a rule against it in baseball. Even though I don't really understand the rules of this game. Even in Hidan no Aria nobody used any guns in a sports match.

Dex-chan lover
The wolf girl is cute, also rather hilarious how people in the comments are still angry at the vampire boy. Then again, MangaDex comments moment.
Just hoping the characters get more developed, but no need to rush. This feels more like a slow comfy ride that can, and should, take it's time.
So MC is the type of guy who likes to just watch and not participate huh?

:shamihuh:
Backseat gaming

Dex-chan lover
Gotta say. I like Senga a lot now that he's showing his true colors. He's a blunt, and yet very caring friend that goes along with any shenanigans.

Chapter 3 may seem somewhat out of touch, but life is too short to cling to someone else's delusions, since the entire thing was on Yukata due to not understanding how different a Genshin's point of view is.

I hope the author get well soon, so we can see more shenanigans from those lovely dorks. :wooow:

Dex-chan lover
I don't really understand the hate towards the vampire, for starters the chapter 3 issue was a chapter showing us the cultural differences between genjin and humans, but y'all just interpreted that as NTR shit, look for some help, pls.
If you really STILL didn't get it; People were mad because the 3rd chapter (vampire introduction) was completely different from the first two. Add to that world- and characterbuilding just started and Tsumiki was completely overhauled and acted differently after just one chapter. Full on bait and switch for the whole manga.

Also, the "cultural differences" could've been shown in infinite other more interesting ways than introducing a (factual) NTR-bait-"love-rival"-tool that stays as part of the main cast when there was a universal, over multiple many sites all over the world, outcry as to why this sucks and makes no sense.

You can insult others and pretend like this is something else. But facts about writing/storytelling can be analyzed and put into words. Your personal feelings do not matter here. It is what it is.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone not just here to enjoy a comfy ride please go and stay go.
Heard the author just had a traffic accident of some sort
Sounds like the author isn't having a comfy ride either, then.
is the vampire guy still here
If you can't even tell, is it really a problem? He's clearly not doing much offensive if you can't be sure it's not some other black-haired Japanese person.
Gotta add the girl who is in love with the FML, no romance manga complete without it.
In love with the... Fuck My Life? What does this mean?

Dex-chan lover
If you really STILL didn't get it; People were mad because the 3rd chapter (vampire introduction) was completely different from the first two. Add to that world- and characterbuilding just started and Tsumiki was completely overhauled and acted differently after just one chapter. Full on bait and switch for the whole manga.

Also, the "cultural differences" could've been shown in infinite other more interesting ways than introducing a (factual) NTR-bait-"love-rival"-tool that stays as part of the main cast
You truly don't know what NTR is if you're calling that a "factual" case of it, especially after recent chapters.
when there was a universal, over multiple many sites all over the world, outcry as to why this sucks and makes no sense.
I'll give it to you, it did seem to be the majority... of butt-hurt otaku.
You can insult others and pretend like this is something else. But facts about writing/storytelling can be analyzed and put into words. Your personal feelings do not matter here. It is what it is.
Hypocrite. The audacity to talk bout how feelings don't matter when that's all your argument boils down to. "You can insult others and pretend like this is something else" like you do? It's one thing to not like what happened and wish for something else, but to act as if it's some bait-and-switch NTR cuckoldry and throw digs at the author over it is another matter entirely. That's not constructive criticism, that's just the incoherent wailing of people who projected too hard onto a series with only 3 chapters.

Aggregator gang

Also, the "cultural differences" could've been shown in infinite other more interesting ways than introducing a (factual) NTR-bait-"love-rival"-tool that stays as part of the main cast when there was a universal, over multiple many sites all over the world, outcry as to why this sucks and makes no sense.

Nah, actually, all I get is that y'all ate the bait and got salty because of it, also, I didn't insult anyone, what are you talking about?

Besides the ones who are putting their personal feelings in this matter are the same people that are still crying over a character, and also, if you didn't like the way in where the author displayed the cultural differences, that doesn't necessarily means it was a bad development, it just means you didn't like it and that's all.

And finally I don't specially like the vampire guy, it's just that I didn't get mad over some ridiculous shit like a NTR bait, if you don't like the character you're welcome the quit the reading and that's it, crying won't get him out of the story.

Aggregator gang
You truly don't know what NTR is if you're calling that a "factual" case of it, especially after recent chapters.

I'll give it to you, it did seem to be the majority... of butt-hurt otaku.

Hypocrite. The audacity to talk bout how feelings don't matter when that's all your argument boils down to. "You can insult others and pretend like this is something else" like you do? It's one thing to not like what happened and wish for something else, but to act as if it's some bait-and-switch NTR cuckoldry and throw digs at the author over it is another matter entirely. That's not constructive criticism, that's just the incoherent wailing of people who projected too hard onto a series with only 3 chapters.
Finally I found someone rational that can analyze the situation in a correct and logic way.

Users who are viewing this thread