Onnanoko wa Otoko no Tame no Kisekae Ningyouja Nenda yo - Ch. 3 - The Girl With the Cute Clothes Wants to Get the Contact Information of the Person W…

Dex-chan lover
I just came from another series that does super short chapters like this, though they try to dress it up as short portions of chapters.

I swear, it's like the manga industry is testing to see how little content they can release at a time and still keep the audience from revolting.
Uh the tags say web comic. So they don't have to follow the standard

Supporter
Oh look, it's how I feel when I see this chapter get posted.
image.png

Dex-chan lover
No the tags mean this is published online and isn't serialized.
That's not how your sentences are structured. Your comment makes it seem like because the tags say it is a webcomic they don't have to follow the traditional publishing structure.

Rather than they don't have to follow the traditional publishing structure because they are a webcomic. The tag has nothing to do with it. Slight difference. If you wanted to mention the tag you could of said something like, "This is a webcomic so the don't have to follow the traditional structure. Hence the web comic tag."

Dex-chan lover
That's not how your sentences are structured. Your comment makes it seem like because the tags say it is a webcomic they don't have to follow the traditional publishing structure.

Rather than they don't have to follow the traditional publishing structure because they are a webcomic. The tag has nothing to do with it. Slight difference. If you wanted to mention the tag you could of said something like, "This is a webcomic so the don't have to follow the traditional structure. Hence the web comic tag."
My original comment still gets the meaning across when responding to the original comment. I don't see how you could misinterpret it this badly. Also if you're going to try and correct me on meaning then I expect your grammar to be on point.

"That's not how your sentences are structured

Should be

"That's not how your sentences were structured"

And

"This is a webcomic so the don't have to follow the traditional structure. Hence the web comic tag."

Should be

"This is a webcomic so they don't have to follow the traditional structure. Hence the web comic tag."

Dex-chan lover
My original comment still gets the meaning across when responding to the original comment. I don't see how you could misinterpret it this badly. Also if you're going to try and correct me on meaning then I expect your grammar to be on point.

"That's not how your sentences are structured

Should be

"That's not how your sentences were structured"

And

"This is a webcomic so the don't have to follow the traditional structure. Hence the web comic tag."

Should be

"This is a webcomic so they don't have to follow the traditional structure. Hence the web comic tag."
I used are instead of were because the sentences are still structured that way. If I used were it would be past tense, meaning they no longer are.

The original comment did not get the meaning across to me. No, I'm not trolling or being pedantic. That is legitimately how I interpreted your comment. Most people's understanding is based on presenting the cause of something, then the effect. A lot of times we don't realize when we are communicating we can give incomplete or confusing information because we assume the other person knows what we mean to say.

Dex-chan lover
I used are instead of were because the sentences are still structured that way. If I used were it would be past tense, meaning they no longer are.

The original comment did not get the meaning across to me. No, I'm not trolling or being pedantic. That is legitimately how I interpreted your comment. Most people's understanding is based on presenting the cause of something, then the effect. A lot of times we don't realize when we are communicating we can give incomplete or confusing information because we assume the other person knows what we mean to say.
Then you are legit blind. I literally said it's a web comic. Being a web comic means it's self published and published online. Because of that fact the author does not have to follow any manga industry standard and can do whatever they want with their work. That is all my comment meant shortened because I assumed people knew what a web comic is and what it entails.

"Were" is grammatically correct because the past tense comes from the fact you're talking about an older comment. You're not making reference in the now you're making reference in the past.

Dex-chan lover

there is nothing wrong with his comment if you want my opinion

Dex-chan lover
I just came from another series that does super short chapters like this, though they try to dress it up as short portions of chapters.

I swear, it's like the manga industry is testing to see how little content they can release at a time and still keep the audience from revolting.
This series is just something the mangaka does in their free time and posts on their pixiv account. There's no money or publisher involved. I agree it's a shame the chapters are short, but it's understandable since their published series obviously need priority.

Dex-chan lover
- So can we excha–
-Excuse me, can we exchange contact information?
-Ye– 😳
-So that I can order a set of cute clothes for my imouto?
-Wat :question:

:kek:

Dex-chan lover

Ya alrite m8? Alredy drinkin? Get blue pill of copium bro and stay safe! :kek::aquadrink::salute:

Good lord you're insufferable. It's obvious what he meant and you're being deliberately obtuse about it and you know it.

Users who are viewing this thread