Onnanoko wa Otoko no Tame no Kisekae Ningyouja Nenda yo - Ch. 3 - The Girl With the Cute Clothes Wants to Get the Contact Information of the Person W…

Dex-chan lover
That's not how your sentences are structured. Your comment makes it seem like because the tags say it is a webcomic they don't have to follow the traditional publishing structure.

Rather than they don't have to follow the traditional publishing structure because they are a webcomic. The tag has nothing to do with it. Slight difference. If you wanted to mention the tag you could of said something like, "This is a webcomic so the don't have to follow the traditional structure. Hence the web comic tag."
"Why waste time say lot word when few word do trick?" - The Office

As long as the meaning is properly conveyed, grammar is insignificant.

Dex-chan lover
I just came from another series that does super short chapters like this, though they try to dress it up as short portions of chapters.

I swear, it's like the manga industry is testing to see how little content they can release at a time and still keep the audience from revolting.
Short Form Content™ is coming for mangos now and authors should RUN

The twist is coming, he's probably into crossdressing with the same exact kinds of clothes she has

Dex-chan lover
Chad moment. Not that she's falling far behind; it's just hard to keep up with him.

Also a rare occasion of someone asking for a compliment, but feeling embarrassed about receiving it. Makes it feel less like the shallow compliment fishing some people do.

lol @ people arguing semantics.

Dex-chan lover
I just came from another series that does super short chapters like this, though they try to dress it up as short portions of chapters.

I swear, it's like the manga industry is testing to see how little content they can release at a time and still keep the audience from revolting.
Most of these are not even official titles released by publishers and are just personal artists' posts on social media when they have time to draw manga though, it's kind of unreasonable to expect free releases to be judged in the same arena as paid ones. Most of them are not obligated by contracts to make manga, with some select exceptions which have been picked up by publishers.

Dex-chan lover

Maybe they took note of the successful short video formula which now have higher number of views than normal long video on YouTube & tiktok.

Users who are viewing this thread