Onnanoko wa Otoko no Tame no Kisekae Ningyouja Nenda yo - Ch. 6 - The Girl With the Cute Clothes and He Want to Meet Again

Dex-chan lover
I can't not see the copy/pasted glasses on the guy. It's so obvious that they're like clipart and not something the artist drew and it's damn distracting.

Dex-chan lover
it's still funny to see such a huge gap in release capability between authors.
You understand (almost) every manga in the big weekly magazines is not drawn by one person, but a mangaka with multiple assistants right ? Also, thing about a pixiv manga is that it doesn't pay the rent, so the artist may need to find other paying projects in between.

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully no dodging will occur next.

Like I obviously couldn't do it if you gave me an entire year, but it's still funny to see such a huge gap in release capability between authors.
Depends entirely on how much you get paid.

I can't not see the copy/pasted glasses on the guy. It's so obvious that they're like clipart and not something the artist drew and it's damn distracting.
To me it seems mostly like the author wants him to have glasses, but also don't want them to cover up his face, so he does that weird transparency thing that only makes them look worse while still covering up his face.

Dex-chan lover
I'm all about author health, but it's still hilarious to be like: after six chapters that are ~8 pages on average I'm going to regularly need a month and half break for quality purposes.

Like I obviously couldn't do it if you gave me an entire year, but it's still funny to see such a huge gap in release capability between authors.
Wait I thought that was for the scanlator lol

Users who are viewing this thread