Ookami Heika no Hanayome

I just got to the latest chapter and now I'm in withdrawal ;_;

Dex-chan lover
You betcha, fantasticfriedrice! Part-time consort rules! (and will reign again, too, pretty soon)

Contributor
>reads story summary and debates putting it in their evergrowing follow list
>Checks comments and sees Purplelibraryguy among them
>Smashes follow button

Dex-chan lover
Flattery will get you everywhere. In this case IMO a good call, I've been really enjoying this series. It's funny, it's heartwarming, it has enough tension not to be boring. The characters aren't what you'd call deep but they're lively and the MC is a good kid I really feel like rooting for.

I love how we can view things from both the protagonists’ point-of-views. I only just read it before, but when I re-read it, I realised how I can switch view from 1st person, to 2nd person and 3rd person. How adorable it is when I see through things from both of their point-of-views and then from 3rd person perspective and see the adorable-ness!?

And now Part 2 will begin
From ch- 70, where she’s not ‘part-time-consort’ but ‘real-time consort’
None-the-less the one and only wife of the wolf king
Looking forward to next updates ?

-Screeaaaamms.- Why was I not aware of this website?! ; _ ; Here I was just using Mangahere when I could be reading things much earlier! Thank you so much for this update. I'm so happy right now! ; U; Much love to all those who worked on this chapter! <3

Holy shit this manga's good! I wasn't expecting a manga this funny and heart-warming when I started reading it 2 days ago.

I love this do much?
When will be the next chapter out ? I look forward for it ?

Hi all, any manga recommendation similiar like this? I only know Emperor's Gem. Or any shoujo mangas with sweet feelings and comedy

l just met with a doctor last week, he told me l have stage two diabetic....

and l blame this manga for it

Users who are viewing this thread