Ookami Heika no Hanayome

Thank you for the new release. I hope you release more soon because im sooo excited how it end. Its been months😭😭😭

Group Leader
@KuRuuRuu we are! I got your email. I will reply soon ish! this week is a bit crazy because I'm in the middle of moving aha. thanks for reaching out!

Anyone know if English chapters are still coming on this one? If it’s been dropped I don’t want to even start it—already have too many I’ll probably never know the endings of so I’m a little wary of irregular updates, LOL. Not harshing anyone, just curious.

I think the current translator/scanlator is preoccupied with IRL stuff so it's likely no one else really knows. If you do decide to start this series, I personally recommend reading Tatsukida['s] (Kat) chapter summaries (complete up to 105) while waiting for the manga translations: http://tatsukida.blogspot.com/

Group Leader
@MazzieB811 yes, we're still working on this and will be until the end. we finally got some new translators, yay! we are a slow and steady kind of group so you could bookmark it to read later when all the chapters are out.

I hope this will soon be updated because it feels like i'm hanging in the air😂please please please

Don't misunderstand me when I say this is a pretty okay manga, but every time I see the buns on the top of her head, I can't help but think they look like bun-buns... the kind that ya sit on, ya know?

@MazzieB811 yes, we're still working on this and will be until the end. we finally got some new translators, yay! we are a slow and steady kind of group so you could bookmark it to read later when all the chapters are out.
Hi, having just finished Chapter 91 I saw the publication is finished. This cannot be! The story hasn’t ended, right? Will there be more (please say yes)?

Group Leader
Hi, having just finished Chapter 91 I saw the publication is finished. This cannot be! The story hasn’t ended, right? Will there be more (please say yes)?
Yes, the original source material is finished. We have about 20 chapters left to scanlate.

Users who are viewing this thread