Ookami Ryoushu no Ojou-sama - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.2

Group Leader
I know it's been a while, and just a part two release, but chapter 9 is also in the works and could hopefully see a release of it in a few days.

Dex-chan lover
Good god, not again. Dont play the villainess again
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I would have wanted to poison wolf too, the FL is just a saint or something.

Banned
Thank you so much for more :) hopefully you'll get us caught up to raws cause they are quite far ahead :p

Dex-chan lover
...i have 0 fucking memory of tim, by the dialogue it looks like it was her fiancee in their previous life, but fuck me i cant remember the Tim of the present

and once again shes acting to become the great evill... damn this girl

I think I'm less confused then others. She did that because she doesn't know if the mysterious bottle is dangerous to inhale. Plus it stops Tim from giving the signal to pour poison in the well. Correct me if I'm wrong. Ofc she doesn't know if that guy is bluffing but she didn't want to take the chance. Hence all that.

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow7F Chapter 4 is when you meet him for the first time. He and Samoa are always around together since Tim is a butler in training.

Dex-chan lover
@rraannddoo also she told them that the poison was bear poison so they can get an antidote for it

@Chet31 yep on pg 19 im re-reading the whole thing to remember, ty

edit: also pg 27 could be a hint about tim, it looks like he remembered while they were talking about how he died

Users who are viewing this thread