Ookami Ryoushu no Ojou-sama - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
My expectation is through the roof right now
If I can't find someone to love like Caid & Shirley then what the point to love

Dex-chan lover
As for the first page, even google translate will give you "kaid" as the translation for "カイド"

Power Uploader
Now I'm really wondering what the princess is planning. Is she scared of the wolf lord because she knows if he didn't exist she'd not have to put on airs and could be as decadent and evil as she is on the inside? Does she want to destroy him somehow? Her mother died at a young age, so I wonder if that will be a plot point into why her personality is the way it is, assuming she's scheming something.

Group Leader
Now I'm really wondering what the princess is planning. Is she scared of the wolf lord because she knows if he didn't exist she'd not have to put on airs and could be as decadent and evil as she is on the inside? Does she want to destroy him somehow? Her mother died at a young age, so I wonder if that will be a plot point into why her personality is the way it is, assuming she's scheming something.
slight spoilers, but to borrow my favorite quote from pokémon
her heart is innocent. but there is nothing more beautiful and terrifying than innocence

Dex-chan lover
i don't mind the name changes since close enough to the prior, but it is derp.

I sure hope that princess is a good person, but it is worrying. Do wonder if she is a reincarnation of someone and, if so, who.

That king noticed the hand writing, do wonder if he was just reminded of her or thinks she might be her reincarnated. So sad still....

Dex-chan lover
she's so innocent, she would drop an atomic bomb on thousands and not understand why it's a bad thing... and that's about what unfolds

Users who are viewing this thread