Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso o Kasaneru - Vol. 5 Ch. 31

You know that thing that you experience often in romcoms where you're sitting there and you're like, "Ugh, they should just talk to each other about it already!"?

I never felt that way about Ookami Shounen, and maybe for that reason it is one of my personal favorites. You have someone who honestly can't talk about it and someone who doesn't even know what they would need to talk about, until we hit this chapter and all the pieces have been put in place for it to finally happen. It's a love triangle romcom that doesn't make you want to roll your eyes at a misunderstanding or whatever!

I love this manga.

Dex-chan lover
The fucking madman actually did it woooooooooo lol damn that was good that really was damn good, i ate my fucking words lol never distrust that 5% chance of an author doing the right thing i guess lol it all pointed to Botan being the true girl that fell for MC Aoi just didn't make sense sad but truth, i mean maybe if Botan wasnt exactly what the mc wanted Aoi would be a fine choice but cmon Botan is just the best first person that actually looked at him for who he was accepted him and cheered him on, share the same hobbies and all as well and theyve steadily been growing closer, i was sure author would just go with the safe first girl with sad backstory choice but damn he did the right thing.

Damn Botan you sly, cute devil you're really best girl and Aoi also moved forward good, good.

Dex-chan lover
Still not counting those chickens just yet. There's this one other author I can think of right now that would totally run one of these kids over with a bus or something at this point. Trust nothing and nobody I always say.

But seriously, when things go this well it just makes me nervous.

Dex-chan lover
O.M.G. that author really did...

They subverted my expectation and brought up what I wished the most for...

This is too good, I haven't seen this since Akaneiro !

This is Actually perfect, wtf
so happy best has won and everything got this perfect
years of crappy love triangles and romcom had demolished my hopes

Double-page supporter
That... That was completely unexpected, and I am completely satisfied. Actually having him end up liking the girl he had the best chemistry with?! Not doing the annoying "the girl he ends up with is always the first one" trope?! What the hell, that's fucking amazing!!

I don't know if girls are made of sugar and spices, but Botan is just so sweet, she made my heart melt.
The author is slick, not this ending please, I know too well the first girl will obviously win, this was forged in destiny.
It appears destiny can be changed.
Justice prevailed, thanks for giving hope to humanity.

Dex-chan lover
HOLY SHIT FINALLY LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IF THEY SWITCH IT UP NEXT CHAPTER IM GONNA BE PISSED

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Users who are viewing this thread