Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso o Kasaneru - Vol. 5 Ch. 32

I actually really did not like her in the first few chapters that she appeared in but after reading I started liking her more and more

Was shipping the MC with Botan didn’t actually think it was going to sail im happy now

Don't mind me. Just checking up on the only romance manga ever where my ship sails. To think that it's already been 3 years since then. And still no other manga where my best girl wins.

P.S BOTAN BEST GIRL BOTAN BEST GIRL BOTAN BEST GIRL BOTAN BEST GIRL BOTAN BEST GIRL

Dex-chan lover
After re-reading this series after almost 3 years, I just realized that Aoi was rocking that handsome boyish girl look at the end. She's always been sporting a skirt before that. :wooow:

Group Leader
this deserves an anime, especially cus my crossdressing senpai (another crossdressing themed romance manga) is getting an anime now

Dex-chan lover
Loved that from start to finish. Great characters and believable flow that never dragged on any points purely for the sake of drama. Was afraid it would b e first girl wins as most stories are but so glad it was Botan.

Shame there doesn't seem to an English print of it otherwise it would be on my shelf for rereading.

Dex-chan lover
WOW. What a fucking gem to have stumbled on in 2024. I wish it had an anime adaptation because it deserves more love. I'm glad I changed up my usual tags searchs to branch out from my usual fair and gave it a shot. 10/10

Users who are viewing this thread