Ookami wa Nemuranai - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Fed-Kun's army
@Damn_Dude
It's in the very first chapter of the web novel:
Lecan's left eye is hollow. It was scooped out when he was bathed in the venom of Tritail Serpent on the 42th floor of Dungeon Tantran. In exchange, Lecan obtained two powerful abilities when he killed the Tritail Serpent.

"3-Dimensional Perception" and "Life Detection".
He thinks he might have been able to regenerate it if he used an advanced potion right after losing it, but he was too poor at the time to have owned one. So presumably it was several years before the start of the series?

Thanks man, when i check chap 1 he already lost his left eye. I was wondering how he lost it

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me of when I decided to start transitioning my warrior character into battlemage and finally into full mage in Elona. It's really enjoyable experience to incorporate new spells into your strategy.

I wonder if it would be more fitting to call the spell <dessicate> rather than <dehydrate>? Or is this manga using English names for spells?

Dex-chan lover
if shes an old woman taking the form of a young woman just to run around, why did he see a young woman when she was just sitting around

Dex-chan lover
Lecan smiling like a kid at the pretty lights he made is just adorable!
Hopefully, Monster Granny thinks the same... 😬

Dex-chan lover
she just shown him how she can insta kill someone so he doesn't get any funny ideas

Dex-chan lover
the younger girl form obviously her true / undisguised form. since staying young for several decades while you stay in one city will just look unnatural and invite unnecessary question or guest

How rare for an isekai protagonist to actually have to learn something from somebody else. Leveling and skill points is one of the worst traits of isekai stories.

Users who are viewing this thread