Ookami wa Nemuranai - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I don't mind Eda
That kind of character could be really fucking annoying if handled improperly but I dunno I don't get that feeling from her
Plus what can I say I just like tomboys

Fed-Kun's army
Eda can be annoying, but I don’t mind her much. I think it is because she is treated more like a plucky comic relief. She is more cheeky than overconfident.

Unlike that girl whose name I cannot remember from another manga called The Servant of the Ultimate Party. I really can’t stand that girl. So prideful and so stupid.

Double-page supporter
Eda... I like the low-key vibe of this manga, so someone who's super genki like Eda kinda ruins the feel. But she's not a bad kid, I suppose.

Thanks for the upload!

Young Lecan died in the blizzard he escaped into. Everything after is just his long delirium before death. The life he could've had flashing before his eyes.

@Dinokin
On page 31, the part that Lecan thought "Chaney actually meant that I should've sold the <BOX> that he lent me.` makes me confused, so I checked the raw.
Think this part should be like "those things should be sold to the one who lent me the <box>, Chaney" shouldn't it?

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter! i wonder if that student will be able to keep it a secret...

@xuanduc987 going by the panel i also thought something along those lines would have worked better

Eda gets better don’t worry she’s just young and inexperienced
She even manages to save lecans life at one point

Dex-chan lover
When your MC is already mature, manga always find away to insert a side character that's immature and have it protruding all the time.

Dex-chan lover
Little does the young lass know.... the master of her newfound master.... is a master monster.

Speaking of young lasses, whatever happened to that noble girl. She went off to get married and we don't ever see her again?

Double-page supporter
This is so gooooooooooood! Lecan is cool and not overconscious about his persona and all. He is OP, for sure, but he's not charging ahead, just taking up his time and learning how this world works... And that's not something we see everyday. Being an old adult with lots of experience sure makes a huge difference in making a series slow-paced but very enjoyable.
Eda is the complete opposite, she reminds me of most MCs from series around here and that makes me drop them almost instantly. I'm too old for liking young people being stupid. Blergh!

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
@IAmArock O-oh... I don't know I think she does a pretty good job as being a cute girl, personally. More power to you though.

Anyways, I guess her options would be being trans or having very extensive disguising for some reason? I wouldn't mind the former but the latter would be pretty wonky.
So yeah I guess the chance exists.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. I love this manga, it's done such a good job of adapting the light/web novel.

Users who are viewing this thread