Ookami wa Nemuranai - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, the silhouette tells me it's a hot demon girl lying on the floor waiting for her man.

*Just a guess, not a spoiler.

😇

Dex-chan lover
On the boss:
Not a hot demon girl in the WN, just a demon. It's not that kind of story.

I'll also tease a bit:
choosing to stick to the hammer on the second wrinkle man fight because his magic was still recovering/was in front of strangers will pay off big for him later. This is the kind of small detail the author chooses to bring back up later that I like about this story.

Waaaay down the line from now the shifty nobles who run this dungeon town try to force Lecan into giving them something of enormous value he loots from here. Winds up in a duel. They prepare their champion with the best anti-physical attack equipment they can muster... and then Lecan blasts him with a Flame Spear. Oops.

Every chapter of this series never disappoints. The art is amazing and it always feel like it progresses at a solid pace without leaving on terrible cliff hangers every chapter.
@Cidolfas Can’t wait to see that part you mentioned, sounds like it will be well worth the wait!

@Grimson-Gurdian
shiela refuses to teach him spells like dehydrate as they are too dangerous plus they’re not the kind of spell lecan would want to use as he prefers to have a fight against strong opponents and not have a one sided slaughter against weaker enemies that can’t even put up a challenge although IIRC he gets a gold potion and learns a pretty good skill after he fights this boss

This is awesome, i love how we get to properly go through the learning and thought process of Lecan .

Lecan: "Hmm, this takes 5 seconds to use. Too slow."
Random mage: *recites a five-paragraph prayer to the zappy god*

Users who are viewing this thread