Ookami wa Nemuranai - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Double-page supporter
Aw damn. The novel is pretty good and this was a fantastic adaptation. Hopefully the artist goes on to make something else good, their art is great.

Fed-Kun's army
AHHHH. Why do the good ones have to die so young.
My goodness this was a fun one now to read the novel i geuess

Dex-chan lover
NOOOO, why must it got axed, and so early...;w; It's so good with superb artwork too!!!
What a waste...maybe I'll read the novel...

0ps

100s of garbage isekai get to continue, yet this gets axed? Was a good run.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translations.

From the moment I read the first chapter one release I immediately went to find the novel's and have been enthralled (God bless Sousetsuka). It feels to be a shame to end the manga series here especially since I'd become quite fond of the artist for it, but I have hopes that this could pick up an anime adaptation with quality it deserves (Although pacing would be a real issue with this one so maybe not.)

Dex-chan lover
Editor-san: I'm sorry, but you know why this got axed don't you?
Author-kun: Idgaf I will never put in a loli who happens to like soy sauce that turns into a katana, to hell with commercial success!!!!!111

😑

Double-page supporter
Very sad that this ended. I'm not sure why they chose to keep this manga as a teaser for the novel. I mean Berserk has been going strong for 20+ years, so a slow burn fantasy series with a more serious tone can definitely hold its own. I guess they just decided it was better this way. I guess, to be fair, this is lacking a lot of the flare Berserk has. The background art is non-existent so you don't get the amazing landscapes or lavish armor and weapons. It's mostly carried by character models and plot, but isn't that okay?

Oh well, maybe they will decide to continue it one day. I might take the time out to read the novel.

Great fucking manga... I will highly consider reading the novel
Let's hope for an anime adaptation

Dex-chan lover
AHHHHH!!!! That's a shame. The manga was amazing; I really wish they had kept it up!

If the novel is translated I'll read it, though. Hopefully, it gets translated!

Thanks for translating this little gem! :)

Users who are viewing this thread