Ookami wa Nemuranai

The slow updates are a PAIN for such a well paced and relatively unique manga among the pile of shit that most Isekai is.

Dex-chan lover
I thought that it was drawn by Fire punch’s author at first, the art style is similar.

Dex-chan lover
Ive bookmarked nani's site in case they also want to signed off MD

So far so good. Different from most isekais I’ve read, and I mean that in a good way.
Bookmarked :)

Group Leader
@episode that will not happen xD. MD has given us no reason to sign out, rather, they've been providing an excellent hosting service so far.

Oh wow, a surprising gem. Art style match really well with the story's atmosphere and gritty MC. Monster design is absolute wonder. Story started solid, but ofc there's too little content to say any further - but it looks really promising!! Tempted to give 10/10, but I'll wait until the story unfolds...

Fed-Kun's army
Why is this marked with a Korean flag? The author and artist are both Japanese. Heck, even the title is Japanese and the story is published in a Japanese web comic site.

Dex-chan lover
@gamefreak2998 @Sancturil Clear your cache and it'll go back to normal visually as well. Whatever happened was already fixed on their end, but your browser is still loading the erroneous image files at the moment because they're saved.

Aggregator gang
Kinda disappointed that the artist made Lecan look like a discount guts.
He's supposed to have a full beard in the LN and resemble a wolf.

Guess I'll read the LN since it's interesting but... I know it's early but the manga feels so directionless and boring.

Users who are viewing this thread