Ookami wa Nemuranai

Fed-Kun's army
The wolf won't sleep and the reader won't stop reading 😂. Like damn. The mangago deserves an award 👌

Dex-chan lover
this is actually really good, its totally unlike any other isekai ive ever seen, and the main character actually has character development while feeling like a real person, with issues and internal conflict

Lecan is a not Gutz. The monthly releases seem very stable for this stuff. I'm in this one for the long haul, as long as monthly releases remain a thing.

It's pretty good, like the artstyle, pacing and characters but really need more chapters 😬, it currently looks like the manga is doing monthly releases.

Contributor
This is the second time I'm thinking this but—Damn but this author is good.

If someone gave a summary of this I'd think it was another cheap self-insert isekai fantasy, but the tropes just melt into the good writing like butter on hot bread.

Currently the raw is on chapter 11... the manga is so good but the translation is too slow..
Please give it more attention translators.​

Double-page supporter
Ooh, Bard Loen is great. Looking forward to reading this!

I'm spoiled since I read the WN since before the manga came out, and want to see stuff that is yet to happen.

Amazing art, intersting story.
but what draws me in are the characters, how mature they are written, the detail and the subtleties. The Main character, 'wolf' isn't a bad guy but he's also selfish. He goes towards his goals but helps people who he comes across. Not on a quest for world peace, but getting stronger and builds up to it. Very nice.

Dex-chan lover
Update please !!! Chapt 12.1 already out
Btw the webnovel is kinda mehh but the manga is pretty good

The art's good, story mediocre. The former made it watchable, just like with Gantz. (In Gantz' case, the art being great made it much more enjoyable.)

Yeah bitch, maybe I am obsessed with this because the MC reminds me of an emo Ginko from Mushishi. Maybe I am a little bit thirsty for a nice stoic man. Maybe that IS clouding my vision. Maybe I DID stop reading Berserk because I couldn't handle all the well written plot and tension. It stressed me out. And what about it? 10/10

Users who are viewing this thread