Ookami wa Nemuranai

Is Eda a boy or a girl ? I must've missed it if it was stated in earlier chapters

this is great
this manga is great
it's like a different kind of berserk/dark souls manga

This is one amazing piece of manga here ! The story is not too deep for now but it's very well written and holds itself together nicely. The art though, the art is insanely good.

Surprisingly this seems reaaaaaally good.. It's art style reminds me a lot of berserk. And it' isekai'ish but seems a lot more mature which i love.

Double-page supporter
does anyone know the endgame here? a final villain? a goal to be achieved? I know it's still early in the series but there has to be a hint of an endpoint

One of the cases of an amazing manga with a horrible (what I assume inconsistent) release schedule. Thank god the LN is still being actively translated.

@apache131 you know, i didn't think of that , it really is kinda like "berserk", mixed with "im a, spider so what"

@MerchantMarx after thinking about it for a bit , id say its a wandering- samurai- ronin vibe, that i haven't really seen in a while, (in manga).
that probably means its a "the journey is the story" kind of thing, if i had to guess, especially after seeing his backstory. ( which i admit could have been better).

raised in a "Hard knock life" orphanage, escapes to a maze and .....thats it????? 🤨 really thats all?🙄 seriously?.....
I predict the Author will eventually retcon this with an "i was mind wiped?! im really _XXXX_ !!!! ah yes i remember my true goal now"
IF he doesn't add a "GREAT QUEST" soon

then again it might be like a slightly darker https://mangadex.org/title/27114/henkyou-no-roukishi-bard-loen

still i really like this , and the TL team keeps this Readable and CLEAN :)

Fed-Kun's army
I hope there's some type of end goal for him. Right now it's just a daily adventuring life manga.

the only downfall of this Manga is eda. Does she go away and lecan explore other countries or city?

Users who are viewing this thread