Ookami wa Nemuranai

How did something this good get axed? Feck off. Such a great methodical cast. Probably one of my most favourite reads in the last long while. This one stood out really quickly, such a shame.

Is there a physical copy of the book? I want to buy it. Axing this is the most bs thing.

END??!! WHAT! WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY END??? orz
Is this actually got axed for real, or are they making separate new season like that bookworm manga?

edit: ah I just read it, it actually got axed...

I can't believe they've done this. This is one of the best isekai manga that I've ever read. In fact one of the best manga in general I've ever read.

Contributor
Good webnovel. It's one of the few out of 400 that I read immediately when new chapter is released.

Manga was ok. I expected it to be axed but only after a lot more chapters

Aggregator gang
ouch, normie filth got zero taste. at least there is still bard loen and frieren left for good manga that releases more often than twice a year.

Dex-chan lover
This manga was so well done. It is too bad it ended so early. The combat and world building was awesome. It is amazing the crap that can have 100+ chapters that is just the same recycled events with different characters does so well . One can only hope this gets a reboot.

Thanks for translating it

Double-page supporter
What the fuck do you mean end? This was one of my last hope for manga. These days, most Webtoons and Manhwas are just better than manga. This could have lasted.
Thanks translator sans

Aggregator gang
@Daeat

I don't think it counts as an "axed" manga. It's more like an long ad for the novel or maybe a limited manga contract.

Users who are viewing this thread