Ookii Kouhai wa Suki Desu ka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 22 - Ahead Lies Bloodbath, the Girl (Kouhai) Did Not Notice.

I'm starting to get tired of Oomori being jelous of everyone while not being able to admit she likes sempai

Dex-chan lover
Since the chapter where we saw how she was in middle school, i cant seem to like the MH at all.

I mean, a complete man-hater that behaves like a complete asshole with others just because they have a dick, turning suddenly into an engrossed possesive lovey-dovey maiden just because she found someone she likes kinda triggers me.
Reminds me of that erofu bitch who is into bestiality from that Behemoth series.

Double-page supporter
The prez is such a troll I love it but oomari getting jealous is just annoying

Fed-Kun's army
images

Dex-chan lover
I can tolerate flesh fangs, but how the hell do you end up consistently drawing a flesh ahoge?

Aggregator gang
lol Nishi is the name of my sister so when I saw nishishi I kinda laughed.

Prez is my favorite girl now >:D

Dex-chan lover
Since the chapter where we saw how she was in middle school, i cant seem to like the MH at all.

I mean, a complete man-hater that behaves like a complete asshole with others just because they have a dick, turning suddenly into an engrossed possesive lovey-dovey maiden just because she found someone she likes kinda triggers me.
Reminds me of that erofu bitch who is into bestiality from that Behemoth series.
Feeling a general hatred/fear/discomfort around the opposite sex is something that can happen if a kid grows up without much contact with guys/girls, And it isn't really something you can hate somebody for. It can also obviously be caused by trauma as well, which in her case it was.

Users who are viewing this thread