Ookii Onnanoko wa Suki Desu ka? - Vol. 8 Ch. 76 - A Matter of Life and Death in the Land of Trials

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for uploading. Older sister turn into pervert herself. Great job :meguusmug:

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
Dang, the translator doesn’t take hostages but kills immediately. 🤣

Thanks super much for those new chapters. 🫡

Dex-chan lover
@Qwunpo Thank you for picking this up and seeing what remains of it to the end. I do have a few recommendations in mind:

I don't know if you guys are interested and/or comfortable with scanlating non-manga titles, but if you are I'd LOVE to see either of these continue (they've been dormant for awhile with no word from their scanlators):

* Beautiful Gunbari

* Perhaps You're Mine

Whichever one you find interesting. If not, then for manga recommendations I'd love to see this one continue:

Forex Fighter Kurumi-chan (scanlator basically admitted they dropped it according to a comment of theirs on its latest chapter)

And lastly I'd like to see this one continue too, but I'd understand if you wanted to stay the hell away from this one given some of its content 😅. But I personally thought it was fun (which may say more about me but I digress):

Everyone's Plaything (this one has been dropped by its scanlator as well).

Thank you again. Cheers.

Dex-chan lover
Holy 💩 I didn’t even no this went on Hiatus!?

anyways TY for continuing the TL!
for recommendations @Qwunpo

personally would love to see BLACK JOKE make a comeback.
it was dropped 5yrs ago & it completed with 11 volumes with scanlations completing volume 8 i Believe.
the series is wacky but the ART IS Marvelous great mix of Gore, Erotica & all that hot blooded jazz.

Dex-chan lover
i would love to see bakuon being translated, the guy doing it kinda left it and hasnt spoke on continuing it

Users who are viewing this thread