Ookii Onnanoko wa Suki Desu ka?

Dex-chan lover
So, baka updates lists cheating/infidelity as a tag for this manga.

Can anyone tell me what that is referring to? Does one of the girls have a boyfriend or something?

Thanks for the translation :) I really like this serie and it's always a pleasure to see new chapters from time to time.

yo anyone has the sauce for the translators end pages trre with the big tittie milk on the pizza

MF really just had sex and got little brother zoned. That my friend is a red flag, this bitch had sex with some that seems like a little brother to her. Second, why is my man settling for a got damn participation trophy. SMH I’m disappointed he letting himself be side hoe.

MF really just had sex and got little brother zoned. That my friend is a red flag, this bitch had sex with some that seems like a little brother to her. Second, why is my man settling for a got damn participation trophy. SMH I’m disappointed he letting himself be side hoe.
Does MC do the sister?
Whats the ntr?

Dex-chan lover
Does MC do the sister?
Whats the ntr?
There's no NTR, it's a simple harem series and the MC pretty much fucks everybody except his sister - but there's still a lot of tension between them though.

To give you an idea, the only other remotely relevant male character is the father of one of the girls.

Users who are viewing this thread