Ookiku Nattara Kekkon Suru! - Vol. 2 Ch. 21 - A Love Rival Entrance!?

Dex-chan lover
*reads chapter title*
Audible Laughter

Edit (after reading): Okay this was fun. I love how the female lead never even considered the two dating. Hopefully the new character gets more (or any) personality and an actual... well character in future chapters. She just feels like a comedy role her, and I kinda like the rich girl friend (friend that is a girl) in the group of friends. The one that just throws money at everything and plans extravagant trips for the whole group. It makes for fun storylines

@Echonic if anything she’d be bi at this point. But regardless nothing points to her being lesbian. The whole thing was played off as a joke, and either way you can be attracted to, admire, or even love another person in a non sexual or romantic way. Plus her entire character was played off as a joke. I’m not sure she’s anything at this point. From all we’ve been shown of her, she’s really fickle and basically attaches to anyone that’s a little nice to her. Based off of this, if anything she’s going to be the puppy of the cast.

Dex-chan lover
I surprisingly like this twist lol. The love rival is cute too. I'm sure she is going to be learning what it means to actually be "in love with someone" if she stays around them.

Dex-chan lover
Ah the classic "the girl who is in love with the idea of being in love" trope

Dex-chan lover
But the fucking misunderstanding that Tomo doesn't find anything wrong with Chitose getting a girlfriend is still present. His confidence was completely shattered.

Fed-Kun's army
She wanted to go to a co-ed school, but the all girls ojou-sama school experience followed her to her new school.

Dex-chan lover
here i am thinking people in the comments would like the twist since shes obviously not a real rival and this is likely a one off joke parodying love rivals but I guess i was a bit too optimistic (most people seemed to like it)

"annoying lesbian" when most of the chapter was her interested in a dude, shoot me now please

Dex-chan lover
@dojinshi

I agree. There is clearly not a love triangle here. This is gag character, not a real love rival. I don't understand some people in the comments.

I thought it was a pretty funny twist.

Dex-chan lover
All the friends are trying to protect their relationship, and Tomo-née just being herself resolved it without a care. From future lover to future fan.

bruh I hope this doesn't turn out to be some annoying plot, also hopefully we can get can some feels out of Tomo-nee soon

Aggregator gang
tenor.gif

Double-page supporter
Tomo-nee isn't threatened by the idea of a rival, she knows she's already won

@blablablub
@nightcore34

Actually, I think she's just a little girl in love with love itself. She likes the feeling of falling in love because it's a new thing - a teenager who only attended girls' schools - just see how she doesn't care if it's a man or a woman, as long as he (or she) is nice to her. But I doubt she'll remain so volatile in the future when she's grown up enough to really fall in love with someone.

Users who are viewing this thread