Ookiku Nattara Kekkon Suru! - Vol. 2 Ch. 31 - Remembering the End of Summer

I really like this manga but i just realized that Tomo didnt show once she likes the MC, mybe just as a brother? he sure has it tough.

Dex-chan lover
Remember that wearing a mask protects others, not yourself. Stay safe Kings

Dex-chan lover
@Caim31

Read it again. There is a scene that shows his childhood confession in two points of view. He tells her, "ill marry you when I'm an adult"(taller). She takes it as, "ill marry you when I'm an adult (older). The schtik of this manga is that he is insecure about his height, while she likes him regardless of it.

Dex-chan lover
This is one of the worst cases I've seen of the Japanese trope of being cold and catching a cold. Herp derp, cold shower, caught a cold. That's just bad.

Fed-Kun's army
Ahh yes, the legendary Japanese cold. It sure is scary, seriously. Just getting a bit of rain on you -> cold/fever in bed.

Just read it again and you guys are right, it's just been so long that I forgot, my bad kkkkk

Group Leader
Honestly he's lucking out getting Tomo as a wife and the twins as hasubandos

Dex-chan lover
this reminds me last year when I got sick and I couldn't went to the party. Even more, I paid for that 😔

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes when I'm drinking through a straw but have my mask on, I accidentally poke my mask with the straw.

Dex-chan lover
Tfw you catch a cold and have to stay at home too, but you have no cute romantic interest to nurse you back to health :'(

For some reason, this chapter feels like deja vu. I don't remember why. Perhaps another chapter from this series ended similarly.

Users who are viewing this thread