Ookiku Nattara Kekkon Suru! - Vol. 3 Ch. 33 - The Goddess of the Cultural Festival

Dex-chan lover
This was a pretty straightforward chapter. I love that the MC accomplished everything he wanted to. Complimented the girl he likes on her cosplay, asked to take a picture (didn’t pan out, but was still pretty embarrassing and took conviction), hung out with her at the festival, and even got the pictures he wanted thanks a wingman(woman). That’s really praise worthy compared to other shounen romance MC’s (is this a shounen? I’m assuming)

Also what’re those last two speech bubbles supposed to mean? Is that a proverb or figure or speech lost in translation (or that I’m just not getting)? And why repeat. Also who even said it?

Dex-chan lover
@GilgameshWulfenbach The main girl? I wouldn’t call her dense. I don’t remember what chapter, but she’s already confirmed that she remembers the promise and intends the marry him (she even conveniently interpreted it to be more feasible than what the mc thinks). She’s just not usually as flustered. You can’t really blame her for the whole picture thing. He asked about the picture the maid café offered and that was it (he could have told her after that he specifically wanted a picture with her, but I don’t blame him for not wanting to after that outcome).

@TNT261 (and @GilgameshWulfenbach by proxy) I'm pretty sure that she didn't even misunderstand the maid picture request. The class had it set up that way, probably as a bit of a prank on people asking for photos with maids, but I feel 95% confident that she requested those pictures to be taken, because she also likes him, and knew he would want them (and knew she wanted them). I appreciate the fact that she likes him, and has sent some signals to him about that, but also is letting him go at the pace he needs. Since she is older, she is ready to date whenever he is, but doesn't want to force him if he isn't mature enough for that, yet.

Dex-chan lover
Allies everywhere, courage, cuteness, and a lot of smiles. I’m glad to get a chapter like this once a month. Thanks!

Her brothers are great. They totally do ship them together.

Just wish the FMC would show some more interest, like her blushing or wondering about love. Seems like she never reacts like that.

Users who are viewing this thread