Ookiku Nattara Kekkon Suru! - Vol. 3 Ch. 32 - A Race to the Cultural Festival

Contributor
Thank god literally everybody else can already see it and is actively wingmanning 24/7, otherwise we might have gotten zero tangible progress during the cultural festival.

Fed-Kun's army
The characterizations of her and her brothers is a breath of fresh air.

They are both positive and straightforward.

Fed-Kun's army
Yes, wingmans and wingwoman everywhere.

Also, it's great that the bros act like .... well "bros" :) Everyone is shipping them, Ooki needs just a bit of confidence and we achieve greatness

Dex-chan lover
I kind of like the little nod to the possibility of gratuitous complication--that other guy who was going to ask her, except the MC actually beat him to it so it doesn't matter.

I really think Tomo needs a love rival for the MC. I think that will help her quit being oblivious and notice her own feeling more.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update ❤️
Don't feel bad random side character, Tomo probably would have politely turned you down regardless of how you asked

@SSJR2 I don't think she is oblivious to her feelings at all. In a previous chapter we had her talking to her friends about the promise she had made with him (about when she would be willing to be a couple with him), and that she interpreted it as already being fulfilled, while he told his friends that, since he wasn't taller than her, yet, he didn't think it was fulfilled. It was also discussed between the two, that neither of them had forgotten the promise, or wanted it revoked (though not clearing up the misunderstanding that she thinks the conditions have been fulfilled for him to ask her out again and he doesn't think so, yet). Even in this chapter, we see that she expected to go with him to the cultural festival.

She is just patient and waiting for him to progress at his own pace, so that she isn't rushing him. Her brothers also see it as a done deal that the two will end up together, not just because of his feelings, but also because of hers.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is so happy and refreshing and then they hit you with Akito, haha. He’s great.

Users who are viewing this thread