Ookumo-chan Flashback - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - The Same Scene as the One I'm Seeing.

He had dug himself a rather deep hole. I was wondering how he was going to climb out of it...

Aggregator gang
Ok, now I just think the dad just wants his son to have a woman like his wife.

Dex-chan lover
Suzuki just sat there, looking at Ninomae butt?

Well done, dude!

WAAAAA, she has EYES!
Minai is so kyute!!! That hair of hers is so amazing.

Dex-chan lover
I am not ass person, but this is still nice.

And the artist keep teasing back and forth between mom and friend is really well-played.

Dex-chan lover
Minoru calling Ninomae "mom" is very forced.

I'm curious about something.
Ninomae isn't "the best girl", it's Aya. But you know how romance in anime and manga is, right? Best girl never wins, it's the first interest or childhood friend or "destined pair" always wins. But here Aya is both best girl and first interest and "childhood friend". Is she also destined part? By all "rules and vices" Aya should be the one to end with Minoru, right?
I hope the author uses some sobrenatural bullshit to make her accept her son's love.
(however I already can see very well how this will not happen, Minoru will spend the flashback and with the phenomenon the love he feels, that is just his father's and will become a "normal son")

Double-page supporter
Dad teaching his son to enjoy the finer things in life. A true man of culture who was lost far too soon.

Fed-Kun's army
Is there any particular reason that this group is way behind the one doing the spanish translation?

Group Leader
@Polo
dakka is a very busy guy, and he does high quality work with typesetting. He works on many other projects, mostly as a redrawer, but also as a typesetter. Such as for Witch Hat Atelier.

Dex-chan lover
...This chapter really made me wonder: is his dad, from the grave, trying to influence him to get him together with the manga club girl by getting him to use the same tactics he used on his mother?
Well, I mean, that's a lot better than his dead father wanting him to, um, fulfill some Oedipus-esque role or whatever.

Also, like father like son:
DrVsAp0.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Mother's breasts so large they spill into the gutter (of the manga). 📙📙📙

Users who are viewing this thread