Ookumo-chan Flashback - Vol. 5 Ch. 27 - Since I Was a Child, I Spent December 24ths Eating Cake With My Mom

Dex-chan lover
Damn it, I would be scarred for life if I was the son.

Honestly ghost dad needs to stop giving his son a boner so he can have a peaceful childhood

Dex-chan lover
l-lewd, but also wholesome
can't wait for them to become a couple
with ninomae, i mean...of course...

Dex-chan lover
maaaan i would really love this manga if the whole being in love with his mom thing wasnt there

Thanks to the scanlators for picking this up from #dropout, BUT! Could you please feed your editor some RedBull or similar. It would really 'wamr my heart' to see less dyslexia especially where it stands out like dogs balls. Takes the gloss off an otherwise really good manga. But thanks all the same. Better than nothing!

Dex-chan lover
I really want the story to explore the part where Suzuki has come to have all those thoughts about his mother from the memories of his father and the weird desire it brought him of loving her the same way his father loved her.

Because that's deeply fucked up, but also a way to explore that kind of dynamic where someone who looks so much like a death or absent loved one remains and tries to take that other person's place as a way to help the partner continue their life as they were, specially when they find reflections of the twisted relationship they're trying to continue going on their own relationships with others, and they have to face the reality that the other person needs to move on without either him or the party they're replacing.

Like sure, specific and weird as fuck, but the fact the author backpedalled the mom-con stuff into this direction fascinates me as to where and how it will resolve... though hopefully not with him actually marrying him mom or something like that.

Dex-chan lover
Christmas Cakes are the best.
Specially when doused with alcohol.
cakes.jpg

Group Leader
@MangaIsGood
Thanks for the catch! Sorry about that, I'll try not doing the chapter so close to midnight. I'll be sure to keep a closer look on the next release.

Dex-chan lover
@Jebsu by not being his mother? It's a pretty good point right there...
He knows he can't conclude jack shit with his mother and his father is showing him Ninomae is like her in a lot of ways, plus she is still growing...
You know, a bird in the hand is worth more than a thicc one in the bush...

Users who are viewing this thread