Ookumo-chan Flashback - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - I Feel As If I Was Dreaming

Man, if only he recognized that he liked her earlier. That's the moment when you're supposed to hug her and say, "Me too."

Dex-chan lover
Being in the different class forced him to take the initiative, huh?

Supporter
I approve of these developments.

Honestly, what I see is a kid learning about the difference between kinds of love and bonds.

You can hold a lot of love for your family, but it's different from what you'd hold for a significant other. Him being confused over how he feels towards his mom vs Ninomae is pretty normal for a kid.

@quagzlor also should remember that while he's always had a mom complex, a lot of the romantic feelings stem from his dad's memories. Now that he's making these same types of memories himself for the first time, he can feel true love with someone that isn't his mom (thank goodness)

Dex-chan lover
Not sure if it is because of how I've been reading this, but kinda sad that the manga is about to end in two chapters and the moment the MC starts to actually recognize what he feels for Ninomae is here.

Like, it feels there was a bit more for them to be closer and this moment to feel more earned, yet there is not. IDK, it's something weird. Still, at least it's just that the pacing of it feels weird and not that it came out of nowhere to try and make the message of the story "remember kids, you might love ypur mother but you can't become your own mom's fucker". Hope these last 2 chapters feel smooth enough for the ending to this, since when the author started to make the parallels and try to give the MC some way of redirecting all those feelings he had for his mom into parallels to someone he finds dear to him if not romantically, as a kind of friend, but have to fight against the feelings his father imparts on him through his memories, then having to find a way to solve that conflict and confront his feelings for ninomae in the process.

IDK, that just sounds good drama to confront the main point of the series.

The title page is so funny to me it emanates the energy of drake saying ~I hate to see you go but I love to watch you leave~ sksksks
𝓜𝓞𝓜 𝓐𝓢𝓢

Fed-Kun's army
pls dont make any development with her
we read this for mom x son >_<

Dex-chan lover
I'll wait for the last chapter to be uploaded before reading the two last chapters.
Meanwhile I'll prepare myself for the expected very bad ending that this surely will have.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh... lame.
Second half of this manga has been a downhill slope into lamearse loser-girl territory.
Wincest route was best route.
Minai-senpai route was 2nd best.
But this boi went worst route.

Users who are viewing this thread