Ookumo-chan Flashback

Group Leader
Looking at the spanish translated chapters that are ahead of us, this manga could be also called: DAT ASS: The Manga.

Artist loves drawin' them hips.

“Careful attention was put into having the ‘rabbit pounding mochi’ placed on her butt.” Yeeah I bet.

Summary sounds dumb. Is there an actual reason or explanation that would make someone want to read it other than too much time on their hands?

Dex-chan lover
I had swear that I'd never again read anything from this author, but after yesterday nothing more matters...

I pray that the scanlation for this manga will continue, since it's a very enjoyable read.

Group Leader
I am not sure that Ueshiba Riichi can't write anything normal at all.

Dex-chan lover
Hope someone will pick this again. Interesting and deep down are heart-warming stories.

Maybe this is a headcannon, but after reading chapter 13, and all the hints troughtout the manga, I think is safe to assume Suzuki-kun is his own father reincarnated, not only is he like an exact clone of him, but he also shares personality traits and attitudes with him, and more than anything else the flashbacks, those flashbacks are more like the ones of a past life than his father spirit giving him his memories with his mom

Contributor
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-05-25/riichi-ueshiba-okumo-chan-flashback-manga-ends-in-june/.159867

Contributor
@bastek66
I read the first part of the URL and almost thought it was announcing an anime adaptation.
Still waiting for the English scanlation to continue...

@BredForReading

I just read the raws (using machine translation) and reread Mysterious Girlfriend X's ending... They're very close but I think I like MGX's ending a bit more.

Users who are viewing this thread