Ookumo-chan Flashback

Dex-chan lover
Well, so the author confirming that the son doesn't actually want to do something sexual with his mother even if he has that kind of thoughts about her? (since he said he was the same as the author guy in the last chapter -ch. 17- ?).

...nice. I can now enjoy this with less guilt. And whoever was into it, they can just ignore it and continue thinking that he eventually is going to do so. Maybe even the author can eventually go that way if he so wishes. But I'll just think about it as a guy who's a bit messed up in the head thanks to his father's overwhelming memories of how much he loves his mother. Maybe eventually he'll even go to a medium or something to help his father's memories rest, so he can move on.

MD@Home
I wonder how the father died
I hope it wasn't a sickness that the son starts showing signs of

I have been reading this story, and figuring out the language myself...the current english translation is very bastardized...for instance, he says in dialogues "I'm in love with my mother...it is becoming very problematic"...not just "I love my mother"...different contextual meaning, lots of sexual context...even some cursing. The original translator probably excluded it to make it more American friendly. Also, there are more cultural references, such as "The Legendary Giant God Ideron"/Space Runaway Ideon (America)...there is a frame where the mother as a teen mentions various facts of the show...it is hard to figure out, but many facts...little bullshit stuff, but it adds value to the story. I also got to see some cool old anime and live action tv shows. Also city references, food references, old anime and live action show references.

Dex-chan lover
>First-year high school student Minoru Suzuki

>Minoru Suzuki

The lack of assault of Young Lions in this manga concerns me greatly.

Group Leader
Two different fansubbing groups re-pick this up at the same time? Wow.

@KiTA
Yeah, it was a coincidence seeing a new chapter after all these months released within 45 minutes of my upload. I decided to upload some rough scans just to see if a dedicated group would find this series. At least we don't have to worry about that anymore since the Dropout/SlowAF scans look promising.

@JustYourAverageIdiot
Yeah, with luck, we'll catch up to chapter 12 soon. For a "just for exposure" release, your script wasn't half-bad, but we'll probably go over it again just for consistency. Definitely an odd coincidence, but thanks for your effort and work anyways.

There's something I find very unlikable about this author's male main characters. Can't put my finger on it

Group Leader
Um. Axed at Chapter 16?

Edit: I base this on one of the online readers stopping at Ch16, in November. Could just be Ch16 is the last chapter of Vol3?

Trying to find what monthly magazine it's in.

Edit: Monthly Afternoon KC.

Here's the author posting a picture of the latest chapter, chapter 22: https://twitter.com/ueshiba_badcat/status/1121194616622071809

7 hours ago.

Users who are viewing this thread